Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sharing Love

Had been trying to introduce the new member to isaac bit by bit. Well, seems hard coz he's feeling jealous apparently. Even though we knew that he will slowly learn to accept Lloysius after he's delivered, me on the other hand, is trying to learn to divide my love.

All along, my love is only for isaac. The thot of dividing my love makes me wonder if i can do it fairly. Too much for one will means too little for the other. I really hope i can share my love equally. The 1st 3mths will be very tough to get going but i will learn.

Isaac has been very understanding lately. Yesterday, jason brought him out for a drive. He parked along Bukit Merah Central to get a bread for his supper later when he's on night shift. A few walks from the bakery is isaac's fav spot - a toy car rental area whereby he will always sits in his fav police car. Isaac spotted the cars and looked at Jason. "Daddy, can i sit the police car today? " Jason replied "Today's abit rush. Daddy's on nite shift later and we need to rush back soon". Isaac replied "okie daddy, today you are working. We shall come again when you are off" It's touching when Jason told me the whole conversation. If Isaac had insisted on playing the car (which is his usual practise) we may not feel anything if he din't take the ride. But what he said makes us feel so sayang towards him and a lesser ride would impose a greater guilt.

Tomorrow dear. We will let you play with your favourite police car tomorrow coz daddy's off.

No comments:


track web page visits
YourCashNetwork